I just wanted to thank you for subscribing to windowsregistrykeys.com. If you haven’t’ signed up as yet don’t miss out and do so on the right of the page. Along with thanking you I’d like to offer you this FREE e-book. This is one of many that you’ll surely share with family and friends boosting yours / theirs computing experience.
It’s filled with graphics illustrating new features in Windows 7 and 8 that’ll put you in front of the curve. Also included is information about the latest “big thing” called Windows 8.1. I created this e- book to answer questions I’ve been frequently asked and thought I’d pass them on to you.
It’s guaranteed to heighten your understanding of Windows, increase productivity; in addition, enhance your computing experience. This is an exclusive just for you therefore it’s password protected. Just follow the steps below and begin to have fun with W.R.K.!
- Sign up.
- Open your email account and click on the confirmation link.
- Receive Newsletter with password to access e-Book.
Windows Registry Keys:
Get Computing Savvy!
Learn To Efficiently Navigate Windows 7 & 8.
Click here to Download Portable Document Format (PDF)
If you don’t have Adobe Reader installed on your computer then download it from this website: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
eReaders File Types:
If you require another digital type please email me at email@example.com and I’ll happily send your device’s specific format.
International Digital Publishing Forum(IDPF)
|File Types / Formats|
|epub||Read Desktop, Sony Reader, Apple iBooks, Google Books|
|Amazon||azw – Kindle for Android, Amazon Kindle Reader, Azw3 – Amazon kindle for PC|
|Mobipocket||Amazon Kindle, Apple iBooks, Kindle for PC|
To Unzip the PDF File:
- Right click the Zip file then select Extract All.
- Select the location where you’d like the extraction to take place.
- To see the files extracted check the “Show extracted files when completed.”
- If you prefer not to uncheck “Show extracted files when completed.”
- At this point you can now delete the Zip file or keep it.